CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A new goddess!!!!

If you could be any Greek god or goddess, what kind of qualities would you like to have?
Superhuman strength? Lightning bolts to throw at people? What would you physically look like? Hair full of snakes like Medusa? One huge eye like the Cyclops?

If I could be any Greek goddess I would have the power to change the apperance of people and be able to predict the future of people. It just seems interesting to make up a myth about how a goddess changes the apperance of people as they grow. Greek people made up myths to explain why something occured so wouldn't they have thought of why some people's appearances changed as they grew? I would definitely wonder why. Thats why I want to have the power to be in charge of that. Also I was facinated at the power to predict people's lives. I know it would be useless because I can't stop the present from happening and impossible, I still wish I could predict the future.

I would have wings of course but like a butterfly's. The top of my body would be human and the bottom half would be anything. As a goddess of change in appearance I would be able to change the bottom half of my body to whatever thing I wanted it to be.

0 comments: